Pewsey Vale Connect 2 Wiltshire (C2W) services
- To reduce operating costs of this service, in spring 2014 Wiltshire Council put forward proposals for a revision of the C2W services between Pewsey and Devizes, which the people of Pewsey and Devizes found unacceptable.
- Through working with Wiltshire Council, the Pewsey CAP and Devizes CAP have been working together since then to find an alternative solution.
Pewsey to Devizes Connect 2 Wiltshire (C2W) services (100 & 101 services)
- New services started 1st February 2016 (following trials)
- The 100 service is a more direct service between Devizes and Pewsey, via Upavon and the villages along the main route.
- The 101 service is the more ‘wiggly’ service between Devizes and Pewsey, allowing for booking from villages to be provided.
More information: 01380 860100 or timetables available from Devizes & Pewsey Libraries, Heritage Centre, Post Office, Applecart Café, Spar Shop & Marr Green Darm Shop, Burbage
Further information and timetables are available to download on the Pewsey Community Area Partnership website
Cross Vale & Village Connect 2 Wiltshire (C2W) services (102, 103 & 104 services)
- 102 – Pewsey Circular – service is a circular route from Pewsey, out to the villages in the west and south of the Pewsey Vale and back to Pewsey.
- 103 – Pewsey to Burbage & The Graftons – service is a circular route from Pewsey, out to the villages in the east of the Pewsey Vale and back to Pewsey.
- 104 – Pewsey Estates Circular – service links the main housing areas in Pewsey with the centre of the village.
More information: 01380 860100
Further information and timetables are available on the Pewsey Community Area Partnership website
Bourne & Avon Valley C2W Community Bus
- For any journey from any town or village shown on map
- Mon – Fri 9am – 2.30pm only
More info. 08456 525255 (Option 4) Mon to Fri 9am – 12pm