Do you work with children, young people or families in Wiltshire? If so read on..
Have you heard of the Wiltshire Children and Families Voluntary Sector Forum?
This Forum works to bring together voluntary and community sector groups working with children, young people and families in Wiltshire. The group meets on a bi monthly basis to hear from informative speakers, share information and learn of the work others are doing in the sector.
The Forum works closely with the local authority championing the voluntary sector and working with the local authority to inform for local service provision. We hold seats on 18 local authority groups which enable members views to be taken to the local authority and information can be fed from the local authority to our members.
If you are working with children, young people or families why not join the Forum – it’s free! The benefits are:
• You will be part of a Forum of organisations all working towards better outcomes for children and families in Wiltshire
• You will have access to bi monthly meetings where you will hear from the sector both locally and nationally, you will have the opportunity to share your news and hear what others are doing locally. Speaker’s specific to the sector will attend.
• You will receive regular information and fortnightly newsletters giving local, regional and national news including events, training, jobs and funding opportunities
• You can represent the Forum at Local Authority meetings
• Your voice will be heard within the sector
• You will have the opportunity to participate in consultations, local events, free training etc
• You will hear of funding opportunities including our Training Grant available to members
• You will build new working relationships which will encourage partnership working within the voluntary and statutory sector
For more information on the work of the Forum or to become a member please see our website: www.cfvsf.org or contact Carolyn Beale on: 07775 334557 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To read copies of recent newsletters visit: http://www.cfvsf.org/news/100-latest-news-releases
To view the directory of member services on our website go to: http://www.cfvsf.org/directory