This Autumn, The Vale Community Campus will open its doors. The brand-new multi-purpose facility is being built on the old Pewsey Sports Centre site. The new campus will provide the following facilities:
- A new fitness suite; this will be equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- A fitness studio to accommodate a range of group exercise classes. This space will also be available for hire
- A brand new 25m, four lane swimming pool; including family friendly village change facilities
- Accessible change facilities
- A completely refurbished sports hall; this will include cricket practice nets
- A café with atrium overlooking the pool
- Community, meeting and conference facilities
- Free car parking for up to 3 hours including accessible spaces
- Electric car charging for visitors
- Free wifi
- Wheeled sports provision
If you are interested in the new facilities and would like to register your interest please don’t hesitate in contacting us on 01672 562469.
We will be posting regular updates on progress on our social media pages. You can follow us @PewseyLC or on our Facebook page.
Whilst the new facility is being built we have relocated the fitness suite and exercise classes to our temporary home at SSI House Fordbrook. You can find us at: SSI House, Fordbrook Business Centre, Marlborough Road, SN9 5NU.
For more information on what is on offer at Fordbrook please visit www.wiltshire.gov.uk/leisure-pewsey. Customers can currently enjoy a 15% reduction in membership cost whilst our fitness offer is provided at Fordbrook.