Alton, Beechingstoke, Burbage, Buttermere, Charlton and Wilsford, Chirton & Conock, Easton, Grafton, Great Bedwyn, Ham, Little Bedwyn, Manningford, Marden, Milton Lilbourne, North Newnton, Patney, Pewsey, Rushall, Shalbourne, Stanton St Bernard, Upavon, Wilcot and Huish (with Oare), Woodborough, Wootton Rivers
Our vision is to be a proactive organisation which understands the needs of the Community Area and responds effectively to desired change either through working with partners to resolve issues or by facilitating project groups to deliver the changes.
The objectives of PCAP are:
- To act as the coordinating voice of the Community Area with an open connection to all people and groups living, working or providing service in the area.
To identify initiatives within the Community Area and to facilitate the completion of projects.
PCAP meets every quarter and is made up of volunteers who all live or work within the community. There is a voted Chair and Vice Chair who are advised by the heads of a number of sub groups as detailed below. PCAP has a part time, but paid, coordinator to help manage the Community Plan and projects and engage more members within our community.
If you would like to become more involved in community decisions or are interested in helping in any of the areas detailed below or have ideas about how better to reach more of our community, please contact Susie Brew at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07802 444022.
The sub group representatives are:
- Countryside and Environment – Carolyn Whistler
- Crime and Community Safety – Peter Deck
- Culture, Heritage and Leisure – Position vacant
- Education and Lifelong Learning – Nicola Gilbert
- The Economy – Patrick Wilson
- Health and Social Care Forum – Dee Nix
- Housing and Local Development – Peter Deck
- Management Group – Patrick Wilson
- Transport & Highways – Colin Gale
If you wish to contact any of the above groups you can do so via the PCAP Coordinator Susie Brew, email@example.com.
Two sub-group meetings take place regularly and advise the Partnership on issues and actions:
Pewsey Community Area Transport Group – This group meets every quarter to prioritise transport issues across the community area.
Pewsey Area Crime & Community Safety Group – This group meets every quarter to discuss Police, Fire, licensing and other community safety issues across the community area.