- Combine Community Bus
- Services every Friday – to Devizes (supermarkets, doctors etc.)
- Second and fourth Tuesday in the month – to Salisbury (centre)
- Third Wednesday in the month – to Marlborough
- Door to door, wheelchair accessible services
- Serves: Alton Barnes, Beechingstoke, Bottlesford, Chirton, Hilcott, Honeystreet, Manningford Bruce, Marden, Patney & Woodborough.
- Cost: £1.60 RTN for Devizes service, £3 RTN for Salisbury service & £2.50 RTN for Marlborough. Bus Passes accepted
- Call (01380) 840302 for more information
Devizes & District PHAB
- Pewsey to Devizes Every third Thursday Pewsey to Salisbury Tuesdays every other month
- Who can be carried: People with disabilities, mobility problems, elderly people and their carers. (Door to door, wheelchair accessible services)
- Cost: Pewsey to Devizes: £2.00 (RTN) / Pewsey to Salisbury: £3.00 (RTN) Bus passes NOT accepted.
- Devizes PHAB are looking for the minibus based locally to be used by community groups as well as residential homes.
- See local press for updates or call (01380) 870274 for more information.
Other community minibus services:
- £32 per day / £21 per half day (+ fuel / £5 brokerage fee)
- (01380) 732816
Pewsey Vale School minibus
- fuel costs + donation
- (01672) 565000